To return your product:
1. Please wrap up the product back in its original packaging including all manuals and disks. Nothing can be cut off the box (including UPC bar Code) Unfortunately, as stated in the software’s End User License Agreement, we cannot provide refunds on software if the package is missing the UPC code.
2. Please make a photocopy of your sales receipt. Please keep the original for your records and send the copy along to Nova Development (Returns are valid for 30 days from date issued) Your sales receipt needs to show the software purchase, date and price.
3. On a separate piece of paper please include the following information:
First and Last Name
Full Address (including City, State & Zip)
Reason for return
4. Refunds will be made by checks only.
5. Send the product back to:
15001 Meridian Parkway A
Riverside, CA 92518
Note: Nova Development returns the full amount that you paid for the product. We can not credit back any taxes collected by the store you purchased it from (unless you purchased the software online from our e-store), nor can we pay shipping & handling fees back to Nova Development.
All requests for a return without the UPC, original discs, manual, or a receipt will be destroyed.
All packages to Nova Development are required to have a valid Tracking Number. In the event that a package gets lost or misplaced we will only be able to credit those with a tracking number that shows proof of delivery to Nova Development. We recommend sending it via USPS "Media Mail" with tracking.