Apply for a Position
Nova Development's job opportunities are based out of our corporate facility in Calabasas, California. Calabasas is located in the West San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles County neighboring the Ventura County line. Our location provides easy access to local community parks, restaurants, shops and entertainment. We are also just minutes away from the coastal region of Malibu and the city life of Los Angeles.
For immediate consideration please forward all of the following:
- Job title for which you are applying (MUST BE INCLUDED as "Subject" of your e-mail when applying)
- Your resume with cover letter (either included in the body of the e-mail or attached as a Microsoft Word document)
- Past salary history and/or current requirements
Please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your skills and experience meet the requirements of one of our job opportunities, we will contact you directly. No phone calls please.
All applicants will be considered on a confidential basis. Nova Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Opportunities listed below:
New Business Sales Manager, Operations
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the New Business Sales Manager will be responsible for offering distribution; fulfillment and value add solutions to perspective clients. Ensuring proper on-boarding and project management to facilitate successful startups and continued growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound prospecting calls to grow business. Responsible for initial contact and qualification of new business opportunities.
- Research potential clients.
- Answer RFP /RFQ from lead generation tool.
- Create PowerPoint Presentations; Sales Initiative presentations/updates; Capabilities; Customer meeting presentations.
- Manage new client / customer onboarding projects.
- Maintain inventory of and distribute Marketing Items; Marketing presentations; Customer Tour materials
- Manages multiple projects at a time.
- Maintain and update Website.
- Attend conferences and industry events promoting solutions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 5 years distribution and fulfillment operations experience with progressive responsibilities in sales and marketing.
- 5 years’ experience on boarding and managing new clients.
- 5 years’ experience responding to and submitting RFQ / RFP for new and existing business.
- Understanding of product life cycle management.
- History of growing and expanding warehouse / Distribution operations business.
- Solid understanding and experience with global supply chain management.
- Experience with the distribution of consumer goods to major U.S. retailers.
- Experience with ERP / WMS systems, JDE preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.